Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ethical skin care with style



I am very happy to introduce to you my new ethical skin care range. Based on my experiences with shea butter and essential oils, the creams and oils have been developed with mature, dry, sensitive and combination skin in mind. I suffered from acne and rosacea for years and only 2 years ago I came across shea butter - it changed my life forever. Never again would I go back to using chemically loaded creams. Your skin takes these up and your body absorbs them and before you know it, you have not only problems with your skin but all kinds of other physical ailments.


My whipped shea butter contains nothing but fair trade, unrefined and organically harvested shea supplied by a women's co-operative in West Africa. No added parabens, sulphates or preservatives, the shea butter is whipped into a light cream that is easily absorbed by your skin. It comes unscented and is suitable for very delicate skin and may help eczema and dermatitis sufferers. My whipped shea butter cream is also registered by the Vegan Society - there are no animal by-products in it nor has it been tested on animals.
And the best bit is: I offer refills. If you return the jar to me then it will be sterilized and refilled AND you receive a discount for the refill.

All my packaging is recyclable and reusable many times. I advocate to reuse the PET and aluminium jars and bottles as many times as possible, but once they are of no use any longer they are happily taken in by your local recycling centre (as opposed to glass where 80% of commercially produced glass jars and products now end up in landfill sites).

Try it now and let me know what you think - I am sure you will love it!

Posh Mamas in USA receive free postage & packaging for 1 jar as an introductory offer.
Enter sheabutter in the voucher field during checkout.

Cebra - ethical skin care. Visit www.cebraonline.com

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!