Thursday, March 25, 2010
Kobold has picked his favorite royal gifts and toys for the dragon slayer in your household:
Every brave knight desires his or her castle. Choose from the DIY decoration of the Dragonrock Castle by Calafant, The Royal Castle by Educo, or the Knights Empire Castle by Playmobil.
The adventurous knight, like Hiccup, will need some dragons to adopt as pets. Kobold is a fan of the Bloco set of dragons and reptiles that lets your child's imagination lead the way.
If your beloved requires a life-size escape, Kobold suggests the Knight Play Tent from Haba. The Knight Play Tent creates a wonderful imaginative play space. The tent comes with an upholstered padded floor mat and is adorned with a royal flag. (The tent is suspended from the ceiling.) There is not enough room for a pet dragon...
For the dragon slayer who requires a bedtime story, Kobold's required night time prince reading includes The Prince's Bedtime and Herb, the Vegetarian Dragon.
We are going to try to see the movie in the coming weeks...but if not, we'll dress up in our knight's armor, grab our swords, storm the neighborhood, (all while listening to "We Will Rock You" A Knight's Tale style) and let any villain know that "he has been weighed, he has been measured, and he has been found wanting."
Have fun learning this weekend!
Are you looking for that perfect gift for your bridal party? The Taffy Box has lots of ideas for everyone from your best man to your flower girl, all beautifully gift boxed! Tie clips, custom necklaces, monogrammed cuff links...etc. Come take a peek!
(Custom orders in large quantities may take 3-4 weeks.)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
purewipes are a super lightweight 'tablet' that transforms almost instantly, when liquid is added, into a 22 x 24cm durable, all purpose re-useable cloth!
Just Add ... Antiseptic to swab, Toner to cleanse, Water as a chemical free baby wipe OR to Remove makeup.
You can ... Safely clean the inside of your fish tank, your fish will LOVE you for it ... purewipes uses are only limited by your imagination!
Travellers LOVE them, Mothers LOVE them, Beauticians LOVE them, Campers LOVE them, even motorbike enthusiasts LOVE them, great for cleaning muddy goggles after a ride!
purewipes are chemical FREE, alcohol FREE, Preservative FREE, Sulphate FREE, are hypo-allergenic, Multi purpose, Lint FREE, non-toxic, highly absorbant, soft and gentle on any skin type, reuseable and 100% bio-degradable!
You've got to LOVE that!
purewipes are made from 100% Lint FREE compressed cotton, very compact and convenient. They are 100% bio-degradable, so whether you dispose of them or re-use them, they can be thrown into your compost bin with your vegie scraps and they will break down like organic matter.....back into the earth....35 days...leaving NO harmful residues or chemicals.
See how easy it is to use purewipes:
purewipes are sold by Cebra ethical chic. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive free delivery and special discounts.
Friday, March 19, 2010
My children love the countdown to Easter. After we take down all of the St. Patrick's Day decorations (March 17 is Little C's birthday after all), they begin egg hunting training. Miss E is extremely serious about Easter egg hunts. She likes to practice hiding eggs, and she likes to practice searching for them. Our dear friends have an incredible hunt at their farm every year, so Miss E embraces every invitation to "minor" hunts in preparation for the big event. She is also counting down to the delivery of Easter basket goodies. I try to avoid the chocolate aisle at the area super store when it comes to creating baskets (but I love a certain peanut butter and chocolate egg!). Kobold Toys has several great additions to your beloved's Easter basket... that will not cause cavities or sugar rushes at the egg hunt!
Kobold's top 5 picks for the Easter basket are:
1. Kobold loves the puzzle ball eggs from Ravensburger. Perfectly crafted, curved puzzle pieces allow for an exact fit and are easily assembled together to form a solid, smooth ball - with no glue required! Includes Base and Nylon String for Hanging. Appropriate for ages 8+. $7.50
2. Need a friend to snuggle up with this spring? Kobold recommends the Two-Dees Chick from North American Bear Co. Two-Dees Chick has quirky two-dimensional charm and embroidered facial features. Machine washable. Newborn + Also available as an adorable pink rabbit. $15.99
3. Want to skip the real sugar? Little fans of bakery play will adore this set of 3 yummy-looking treats from Haba. This delicious pastry set includes: a donut with chocolate glaze and white sprinkles, a bakery fresh croissant, and a hazelnut twist in an beautiful bakery box. $13.50. If you have a chef, you'll also love the Haba grill set and Haba pizza!
4. Enjoy your love of the bunny all year with Ravensburger's Funny Bunny Game. Who will be the first player to reach the carrot at the top of the hill? The cards will tell how many holes each bunny gets to hope, if there's another bunny on a hole, your bunny gets to jump over him. Everyone watch out! One of your bunnies may fall through a hole and disappear! The player who makes it to the carrot first wins! This game helps children learn counting skills and color recognition while having a "hole" lot of fun! No chocolate involved! $20.99
5. Kobold loves the KidO brand, and the floating ducks are a favorite. Graceful mother duck and her duckling are the perfect size for little fingers to stack together during the bath. Out of the tub, they gently rock together. So cute! Wonderful bath toy for ages 1+. $11.00
Visit the website for a peek at all of Kobold's favorites for your beloved's basket from bunnies to handbags. Don't forget that orders above $40 (pre-tax and after coupons) ship for free, and below $40 they ship for a very small flat fee of $3.99 (Continental US orders only, standard ground service, to the same shipping address).
Are you following us on Twitter and Facebook yet? We'll be offering special codes for fans in the coming weeks.
Have a wonderful weekend... Spring is here, at last!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!