Monday, June 16, 2008

Personalized Sterling Silver Pendant by Heather Weaver

Stamped sterling silver pendant

I've recently started making stamped metal pendants, and here is the first one I'm giving to someone else. I made it for a dear friend of mine, whose children are her "Princely Gifts." The family's last name is "Prince." :-)

I stamped the personalized lettering onto the sterling silver pendant, made wrapped loops for the Swarovski crystals representing her children's birthstones, and hung it on a sterling silver ball chain. I think it's darling, and I know she'll love it!

If you'd like a customized silver pendant like this one, please contact me, and I'll be delighted to make one just for you!

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!