Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sara Rose Tutus Now Has Embellishments!

Here is a wonderful summer tutu- the ladybug tutu. This tutu can be made in any size (and honestly any color that you want).
Here is an infant sized one that I made for a ladybug first birthday. How cute is that?
Photobucket

You can also get sparkles and flowers added to your tutu. Pricing for embellishments to come soon.

If you have any other type of tutu that you want- let me know and I will do my best to get you exactly what you want!

If you order a tutu from now until July 27 and let me know that you are a Posh Mama, I will give you a discount of 15%. Remember you must tell me that you are a Posh Mama to get the discount!

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!