Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Flower Power!



Think Flowers when you think summertime! A cute silver pendant necklace says it all. Green and beautiful! And at just $10, shouldn't you really treat youself to some happiness today?!


Bloom Where You Are Planted!

We are a military family and that can only mean one thing...lots of moving. About ten years ago we moved away from home and even after months of living in a new duty station I was really having a hard time feeling like I belonged there. My mom, wise woman that she is, gave me a plaque to hang in my kitchen which read "Bloom Where You're Planted". It was just the encouragement that I needed.

This sterling silver flower pendant necklace holds the same sentiment. A simple word BLOOM, hand stamped and ready to give to a friend or remind yourself, that we all have the ability to flourish in our environment.

I hope you BLOOM!

Necklace: $20.50 plus shipping


No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!