Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finally… A SAFE reusable water bottle


As an avid water drinker, I was pretty shocked and disappointed to learn that most water bottles are actually leaching harmful and even cancer causing chemicals into my water. Each day I give my three children their own bottles filled with water to encourage the healthy habit. It seemed kind of scary to me to have to wonder what kind of dangers lurked in those oh so convenient containers but I just didn’t want to give them up!

So I did some research and discovered these SAFE WATER BOTTLES. It’s a shame that a safe water bottle suddenly feels like a luxury but these are quite affordable and come in a variety of sizes and patterns and DO NOT CONTAIN Bisphenol-A, Phthalates or PVC. . Get yours today and enjoy free sipping on all orders over a mere $35. Happy Shopping- Safe drinking ;-)

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!