Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grand Re-Opening Special!!

For Posh Mamas only! Now through the end of June receive 10% off your entire purchase and a savings card for 10% off your next purchase, too!

Because of an injury to my arm, I had to temporarily close my shop, but am pleased to announce the reopening of The Studio a la Mode this past weekend, after a six month unplanned "vacation." Over the next few weeks I will be adding new items, including bracelets, earrings and necklaces.

I have also expanded my shop to include handcrafted soaps. Don't be fooled by these little chocolates! These low lather treats are not edible. But they make a perfect gift for the chocolate lover who is watching their weight, because they are made with real cocoa and they smell divine!

To receive your discount, simply enter "Discount PM" in notes to seller, and I will send a revised invoice through PayPal. Please visit soon! The special discount for PoshMama's will end June 30!

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!