Friday, September 5, 2008

Something new, something different

Summer was a whirlwind, almost quite literally. I was away more than I was home and although it was great visiting family and friends, I admit I was glad to get back to my new home to decorate and also to create.

Chichiboulie has some new things in shop, something a little different from what I've done in the past. I've been working on some digital collages using my illustrations and some bits and bobs I've found around the studio.

The result? Here are 3 to show you. "Prettie Brollies" really makes me smile as I've always loved umbrellas. And we certainly need them here! I love the softness of this print and yet it still shows that fun Chichiboulie spirit. "Music and Dancing" is another, soft like "Pretty Brollies", but also delicate and quiet. And lastly, "Dainty Dresses" which has a faded vintage feel. Three different styles that work well either in a child's room that is Chichiboulie's specialty or elsewhere.

All of them are available in my shop, Chichiboulie.

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!