Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photography Retoucher/enhancer

Do you have photos that need to be retouched? colorized? restored?
I offer photography manipulation for those who already have pictures done but the images need some 'kind of' work.
Feel free to contact me if you are a fellow photographer too busy to do your own editing.
Photoshop actions will be applied to generate the best possible image, without any distortion on appearance.
Email me today and get an estimate on your specific project. A quote will be provided after seeing the image/s and determining the extent of retouching required.
By using my services you can be assured that:
* Your project will be handled on a timely fashion (I don't take more than what I can handle).
Rosie :)
http://letmegrowstudio.net
letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Stacy Light Mygatt said...

Be ready to get a message from me requesting your services!
I have One-year photos for my baby on Sunday, and today she fell and bumped her noggin' good! A nice raspberry on the forehead.

RosieHernandez said...

Awwwwwwwwwww :(
I'll take care of it.
Thx, Rosie



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!