Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Let Me Grow Studio Makeover" open house poll :)

I want to celebrate this well-deserved "studio makeover" open house with the following kick @ss promo.
Pick your favorite theme and I'll set up the studio to do just that kind of shooting all weekend long:

Girls-night-in (boudoir session) what's boudoir photography?

Me, myself and I (portrait)

Mommy and me! (family portrait)

Little ones (kids only)

Poll is located @ the top-right hand side of my blog:
http://letmegrowstudio.blogspot.com

Vote, please?

My personal choice --->I wish I could put together a really fun group of ladies to do a very tasteful boudoir session.

Open house details
- Where? My home-studio, SW Ranches FL 33331
- When? May 2nd and 3rd, 2009
- How much? $45.00 / 20 min. session (1 person) - $100.00 / 1 hour (up to 4 people, group or family session)
CD with final images included.
- Why? Cause' everybody loves pictures of themselves so... what's better than doing it with me @ the comfort of my place with all the pro lighting and gear? You tell me :)
- More questions? letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com

Poll ends April 26, 2009. Feel free to forward this post to your friends and family. Results will be posted Monday April 27, 2009.

I will start taking appts. April 27th.
More info & photos coming soon... promise.
http://letmegrowstudio.net

"Special shout-out to Tom and Jeff. Thx guys for your hard work!!!" - Rosie

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!