Saturday, August 1, 2009

multi buys

The supermarket I frequent seems to have gone into buy two, get the third at a reduced price madness of late. The fact that I now have more tins of tomatoes and sardine packets than I could ever use suggests to me that perhaps as a sales tactic, it works.

Never one to walk away from a good marketing opportunity, I've introduced similar listings into the Sheeps Clothing shop.


click to view Etsy listing

Having just experienced a vintage button hair accessory making frenzy (now also available at Red Feathers and a Hula Skirt), I've updated both shops with some new colour combinations, plus new buy three at a reduced price listings. Want more than three pairs? Sure you do. Just let me know and I'll do you an even better deal.

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!