Thursday, August 14, 2008

Green Party Goods reviewed on Busy Mommy Product Review

Today I reviewed a great website, Green Party Goods. It is a great site that carries tableware, goodies boxes and felt bags, party favors, decorations, green toys and games, eco-friendly green gifts, and tote bags. In addition to being good for the environment, the products that she carries are gorgeous and affordable.

I have to say that one of my favorite items that she has are the party hats. Oh how I wish I had the felt princess hat for Sara Rose for her birthday party. Photobucket

Another one of my favorites are the handcrafted wooden toys made in the USA. How cool is this log cabin! Can you imagine how excited a kid would be to get this? I can!
Photobucket
Head on over to my blog and enter to win some prizes from Green Party Goods.

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!