Valentine's Day is coming soon. Miss E has already selected the cards she'll distribute to her preschool friends, and we are thinking of all kinds of red and pink crafts to keep us occupied at home. This is the one month where Ellis does not show her disdain for the color pink!
Kobold Toys has ideas for sweethearts of every age on your list! Our top 10 Valentine's Day gift suggestions are:
1. Toysmith's Sweetheart Tea for Two Set ($14.99). Cheers! This child sized 9-piece ceramic tea set will provide tea party fun throughout the year. Includes 3.5" pitcher with lid, two 4.25" plates, two 1.75" cups, creamer and lidded sugar bowl all molded in a whimsical sweetheart shape. Recommended for 3+
2. "Be Mine" Candy Heart Bag by North American Bear Co. ($11.99) . The stylish tote is lined and has velcro handles. Machine washable in case her chocolate hearts melt inside! Kobold Toys also offers goody bags in the shapes of dogs, fish and princesses!
3. Barefoot Books. Books offer a wonderful way for you to snuggle up with your valentine and Kobold offers a collection of books for children ages birth to 8 years old. Kobold recommends "The Journey Home from Grandpa's House." Hop in the yellow car and look out for all the other forms of transportation on the way home from Grandpa's. A beautiful, double-page spread at the end features all of the colors and modes of transportation from the story. Includes cd for easy singalong fun. What a great gift from grandparents (hint, hint Papa Charlie!).
4. ZOOB Tubes- Classic and Sparkle ($7.99). ZOOB building sets encourage creativity and are appealing to both boys and girls. These cute tubes offer the chance to make 17 creations from rocket man to a crab (instructions included).
5. Dolls and stuffed animals. Every child loves the chance to share the love with her own baby doll and bear. Kobold Toys offers a collection of adorable dolls and plush animals for all ages from Corolle, Lilliputiens, Shure, and North American Bear Co. Kobold loves the Babipouce Pink Striped Doll from Corolle - a perfect first doll. Other favorites include Baby Rose from Lilliputiens, Vanilla Redhead Doll from Corolle, and Rosy Cheeks Big Sister by North American Bear Co.
6. Heart Puzzle by Ravensburger ($11.99). Kobold is a fan of the incredibly cool and unique puzzleballs designed by Ravensburger. This 3D Heart Puzzle has curved, sturdy plastic pieces that fit snugly to form a perfect heart. The end result is a unique, decorative piece that can be displayed as a constant “I love you!” Your child will enjoy putting together this 60 piece puzzle that once completed creates a box. Ages 8+
7. Rose Baby Playmat from Lilliputiens ($99.99). Perfect baby shower or new baby gift! This flower-shaped play mat offers a bouquet of activities: sounds, different textures and various forms. Ideal to stimulate babies' curiosity. Plus, the mat is very practical: it folds, zips and can be taken along anywhere!
8. Fire Department Puzzle and Book by Shure ( $14.99). Let him know your hear is afire! Read to your child the colorful firefighters board book as you match each illustrated fireman and firetruck wooden piece with the image and shape in the tray, or stand them up for pretend-play on the table or floor.
9. Heart ball by Tatiri. ($9.99) With Tatiri's 5" inch playball, ball games become more fun. With their unique design and beautiful prints (hearts, cars, dinosaurs, airplanes and jungle theme), they become hard to miss and leave behind on the playground.
10. Lilliputiens LadyBird Rattle. Kobold thinks the rattles by Lilliputiens are adorable, and this ladybird rattle is perfect for Valentine's Day. Each time it squeaks, it says "I love you."
Have a wonderful weekend! And, as always,we hope your children have fun learning!
Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!