Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost Xmas!


Unique customized Holidays photo-cards, pack of 20 - $50.00
Pack of 20 7x5 inches photo-cards (envelopes not included) in Kodak Endura paper. You are going to love them!

How to order
Click HERE to look at all the available designs.
- Email me the following: design of your choice and high resolution of your seasonal image to: letmegrowstudio@yahoo.com
Once I get all of the above I will start customizing your card and a draft will be sent via email for your approval (within 48 hours, yes... I'm quick!)
As soon as I get the green light from you, I'll send your template to the printing lab and you will get your cards within 10 days.
FREE shipping to USA territory only.

Still not sure if this is the right template for you? Send me your image anyway and I'll preview it for you before purchasing, free of charge. You have nothing to lose...


***IMPORTANT: I can't use photos that are copyrighted without the photographer's permission.
At the time of sending me your images, you will be agreeing to take complete responsibility for any use of copyrighted pictures and agreeing to do not hold LetMeGrowStudio.net/Rosie Hernandez liable for any misuse of copyrighted material.
Also, you will be confirming that you are the photographer of those images or that you've got permission from the copyright party.***

Note: Get your envelopes prior to your photo-cards, so you may begin addressing them ahead of time.
To check quality of printed products, samples are available upon request.

How do I come up with these templates? I combine images, photo manipulation, different artistic textures, my graphic design skills and... Voila!
Designs feature brushes from digital artist Stephanie Shimerdla.



www.letmegrowstudio.net

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!