Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ginger Louise Holiday

Okay, by now you must know that my absolute favorite place to buy Anna's clothing is through http://www.gingerlouiseclothing.etsy.com/. I can't even begin to describe the quality, cut and fabrics she uses to make these custom creations. And that she will custom size them for your little girl is just beyond! She has started listing her holiday line, which is very limited. She also is having a blow out sale, be sure to get your favs at reduced prices (I did.!) Here is her new Jubilee, Ferry in Red for Christmas ($34) I have this top in blue and it is divine!!! I want this and will likely get it for Anna!! Here is the Jubilee holiday twirl set (both top and skirt) for $54.00. I have these tops in many colors for Anna and they are fabulous! I have many skirts but not the twirl (yet) but can say that the others are phenomenal so I know this is too. She puts so much into each piece and it shows!

No comments:



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!