Monday, May 19, 2008

Looking For Father's Day Gift Ideas

As is my holiday habit, I am putting together a Father's Day gift guide on From Dates to Diapers (it may also be posted on The Mommies United) and would love to feature items sold by YOU!!

You may be interested to know that I was invited to show my Mother's Day gift ideas on my local Morning Show here in Sacramento. You can see the segment by following this link -- http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/2008/05/do-you-want-to-see.html

If you don't make or sell anything, but know of a product that would be perfect for Dad and know how I can find it, please let me know.

You can email me at fromdatestodiapers@gmail.com for consideration. I look forward to hearing your ideas!

~Posh Mama Christine
From Dates to Diapers, and beyond!
The Mommies United

1 comment:

darbygirl said...

I like to give my Dad gifts that will tap into his emotions (even if he doesn't want me to see them). I gave my Dad a Cake and a Prayer for his birthday and his eyes welled up with tears. The cool thing about the gift was that the website had pre-written gift messages. I was surprised at the quality of the gift and the price. It included the gift card, cake (which was so good we all wanted more) and a framed scripture I selected for my Dad. It had his name on it and was signed from me. After a gift like that, I wondered what I would give him for Father's Day, but I just found out, I can order the cake only with another gift card. Check it out at www.cakeandaprayer.com. I think there's a discount code floating around the internet for a discount on Father's Day gifts



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!