Friday, April 18, 2008

Mother's Day Sale or Earthquake Sale?





So, did everyone feel that earthquake here in the midwest last night, or was it just me? I am sure that I did not over-celebrate the night before. As far as I can recall, anyway. Now, on to the good stuff!



I didn't know how much I needed to thank my mother until I had a kid of my own. She had three. That should make for much celebration, no? So, I'm offering a 15% discount on every piece of jewelry at Sly Magpie through Mother's Day. Beautiful rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. And they all arrive in lovely gift wrap.

Make your selections and checkout, but wait for a revised invoice to pay. It will be sent almost immediately with the adjustment for the discount.

1 comment:

Posh Mama said...

Oooh you have some new stuff I need to check out. Woohoo on the PM Discount Margaret, you rawk! xoxo-pm



Don't forget to visit our sister site:
Posh Mama, The Hip Hangout for Haute Mamas!